Puzzle #7

edited August 2020 in Puzzle Hints

Hint:

Shade in the grid. Use the directions to tell you which letter to use.

Comments

• I’m now stuck on this puzzle not sure if I understand the hint do I shade in the squares where the letters from the top numbers are any other help that you can give thanks

• Yes, use the list of numbers and letters to shade in the grid on the right page. You'll end up with a series of shapes...

• I am stuck on this puzzle - I shaded in and have identified the 6 shapes.... tried all the anagrams dont know what to do next...

• edited March 2021

The LEFT and RIGHT show you, in order, which letter to use each time.

• Anyone got and hints for this puzzle i just dont understand it

• First, use the list of numbers and letters to shade in the grid on the right page.

You can match those with the shapes in the page.

• I just dont understand it

• Can I please get another clue in this one. I’ve tried the above suggestions but still have no idea what to do after doing the grid part. I’m confused about how to use the left and right

• Following the shading instructions, you should end up with six shapes in the grid on the right. Those six shapes should match six of the shapes on the page.

The left / right tells you whether to use the left or right letter for each shape.

For example, the first shape in the grid is the 'T' shape, which has the letters P and S. Going top to bottom, the first direction is 'Left', so you take the 'P' as the first letter of your word.

Do this again and you'll have a six letter word.

• Thank You! I got it!! For those struggling, note how many Left/Right instructions there are. Where else have you seen this number of things?

• This set of hints doesn’t help me. How would I know where to place each block?

• edited March 2022

You can use the list of numbers and letters to shade in the grid on the right page. You'll end up with a series of shapes that match some of the blocks...

• edited June 2022

really don't understand need more help

• .> @TachyonBook said:

Following the shading instructions, you should end up with six a shapes in the grid on the right. Those six shapes should match six of the shapes on the page.

The left / right tells you whether to use the left or right letter for each shape.

For example, the first shape in the grid is the 'T' shape, which has the letters P and S. Going top to bottom, the first direction is 'Left', so you take the 'P' as the first letter of your word.

Do this again and you'll have a six letter word.

This should give you the clues on how to complete it.

• how do u know the first one was T

• After you've followed the shading instructions, the six shapes you need will appear in the grid.

• I have the 6 letters. Can’t make a word out of them.

• What letters do you have?