Puzzle #36

edited August 2020 in Puzzle Hints

Hint:

Notice how the writing on this page is only made up of 4 letters?

Comments

• edited November 2020

I understand the four letters, but what after? what about the dots and lines?

• The words give you directions. Start at the first dot (with the arrow) and follow the directions.

• edited November 2020

Got it

• Is it a 3 lettered word or3 numbers

• A three letter word.

• I’ve tried to draw a line from the first dot to the second dot (the same way the words are written), but I don’t know what to do next and can‘t see any letters. I’m stuck on this one.

• Not quite. Notice the words represent directions (made up of N, E, S, W)? Follow the directions each time you draw a line, starting at the first dot. S, E, N, S, E etc. The line you draw will reveal a word.

• is this a continuous line using all the words

• Yes one continuous line using each letter.

• Can i have another hint please!😩

• See if you can follow the instructions and the first letter should be

H

• Im so confused how are the letters one continuos line?

• You don't take your pencil off the page. The writing will be capital letters, joined together.

• Can anyone give me anymore tips on this puzzle? I've followed the above instructions but clearly have done something wrong because after the first letter I just end up with lines! I've tried taking the pencil,off, keeping it on, rotating the book... other that the initial letter, I'm getting nowhere!

• edited June 2023

You don't need to remove your pencil or rotate the book.

Here's letter two:

SENS gives you the H. Next you get E, so draw a line right, to the small circle. Then you get
    NEW SENS

This takes you up, right, left (back on yourself), down (back down to the left dot). Then right (to the next dot), up and back down. You should end up with a square, with the bottom line of it joining the two dots. This is your second letter 'O'.

One letter to go.