Puzzle #44

edited August 2020 in Puzzle Hints

Hint:

Type out your answer.

Comments

• Brain freeze.

• Need help on this one. How do I start? :)

• Look at the clues on the page. The 'Esc' in the top left, the squares, the line in the box next to the D... does it remind you of anything?

• I’m understanding what it is, but is it just the underlined one? I’m not figuring out how it works.

• Follow the arrows and capture each letter.

• @TachyonBook said:

Follow the arrows and capture each letter.
    I see it now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you!

• @TachyonBook said:

For the life of me, I can't figure this one out. I thought keyboard at first but don't understand at all. I have been trying for hours. Help please?

• @Bex said:

@TachyonBook said:

For the life of me, I can't figure this one out. I thought keyboard at first but don't understand at all. I have been trying for hours. Help please?

Yes you're on exactly the right lines.

So if it's a keyboard, what keys would they be? Follow the arrows and you should make a word.

• BexBex
    edited April 2023

@TachyonBook said:

@Bex said:

@TachyonBook said:

Yes you're on exactly the right lines.

So if it's a keyboard, what keys would they be? Follow the arrows and you should make a word.

Ok, thank you. I have the letters surrounding the D. I would like to ask, does it start with a D and how many letters is this word? I feel like when getting the answer, it's going to be so obvious after!

• 6 letter word, starting with D. Each arrow leads you to a new letter.

• @TachyonBook said:

6 letter word, starting with D. Each arrow leads you to a new letter.

I'm sorry. It doesn't make sense to me at all. I feel very silly!

• BexBex
    edited April 2023

Thank you for the help in this one. It ended up being an answer I had already input but maybe I was typing it on the wrong puzzle page! :D