Convert to digital...

Hint 2:
Follow the border.

Comments

• Hi, would need more help for this.

I know I have to

convert into digital
    , but I cannot understand the second hint

• Ever notice how some numbers look like letters on a calculator?

• Got it. Thanks!

• I still don't get it.

I converted the numbers to digital and wrote them down in the calculator-looking way. I'm not able to see any letters from there.

• When you "write" words on a calculator, you have to

turn it upside-down to read them.
    The hint on the
    bottom of the page
    indicates you should do the same to the book. Omit the
    four shaded out numbers
    but include the
    two shaded number segments.

More blatant hint:

If you did it right, the last time shown is 11:30. If you add the shaded number segment, it becomes 17:30. If you remove the shaded zero, you're left with 17:3. If you flip the book upside-down, you'll see your first three letters as "ELI".

• Oh got it!

I got all the other letters, but didn't see how to convert 8 into a letter. Now I see it...

• So got your clue for the first letters think I worked out 3 more am just stuck on 4&8 is it a name or just a word thanks

• If you've entered the times correctly (to the minute), turn I book upside down and you should be able to read a word.

• obmobm
    edited September 2021

Got it!!.

• I've converted the times shown to digital but I don't understand what goes in the second row of blanks?

• Write the digital times in the boxes below - imagine a microwave or alarm clock digital display.

• edited March 2022

Per the comment above, I don't understand how the last clock, 11:30 becomes 17:30??
    Never mind, just got it, duh!

• Got the numbers, turned it upside down and having nothing that makes sense?

• What numbers did you get?

• I accidentally ruined my page and can no longer see the message. Is there a way to get a fresh page I could print off?

• Hi, message us at [email protected] and we'll help you out.