edited August 2020 in Puzzle Hints

Hint 1:

Next page.

Hint 2:
Complete the digital displays.

Hint 3:
What do they assemble?

Comments

• an electric circuit maybe? it's not right of course. What else?

• edited November 2020

Fill in the circles from the following page. Do the shapes look like they make up letters?

• edited November 2020

in the puzzle page has 8 squares. Have to do something? I fill the circles, but don't see all the letters. I think i see d,c,s,e...

• The top left 2 boxes, if you put the shape together, make a P. See if you can find the others by following the lines.

• It has me baffled. Any more help?

• Fill in the circles using the shapes on the following page. Now, combine the shapes from the circles into the boxes they lead into, to make letters. See how the top 2 shapes make a 'P' in the top left hand box? Now work out the rest of the letters.

• Can you use the shapes more than once

• Yes, if they have multiple lines leading from them.

• edited January 2021

I'm still so lost.

I can't event see the from the top left shapes. Am I connecting square to square, or square to circle?

• Your first step should be looking at the following page, and tracing in all of the shapes into the circles on Puzzle 28.

Then, take each circle in turn, and look at what wires connect it to which boxes. For every box it connects to, draw a copy of the shape in that box. You'll end up with all the boxes filled in.

The boxes that are connected to each other should now form letters that you can put together, from top to bottom, to form a word.

• Please help, i understood exactly what to do, and cant form all the letters and understand the order of them

• What letters do you think you've found?

Use [ Spoiler ] answer [ /spoiler ] tags to hide your answer if you like.

• megmeg
    edited December 2021

It’s not an exact spelling it’s more the sound of it

• I've done everything above and even being told 1 letter I'm still no clearer. I can't even see the one we've been told

• I've messaged you with some extra tips.

• I'm completely stuck, the letters I've created don't make a word