edited November 2020 in Puzzle Hints

Hint 1:

Follow the codes, what does it say?

Hint 2:
Then follow the arrows.

Comments

• Where do you start from?

• The start of the grid.

• I have circled every fourth letter am I on the right track?

• yes. now the arrows.

• edited November 2020

how long is the word I am looking for? Getting confused on what method to follow the arrows!

• edited November 2020

@puzzled said:

how long is the word I am looking for? Getting confused on what method to follow the arrows!

Your circling will have given you a sentence which is an instruction. Just follow that instruction using the arrows to guide you

• Thank you!!

• I've followed the code 34/36 clue but when I follow the arrows it's puts me on a blank space?

• Follow the code words first, starting at the top of the letters - ignore the arrows for now. Once you've got to the end and decoded the message, then try the arrows.

• Maybe late to the game. I found the sentence Did what i should (normally) but what’s the form of the réponse ? One letter ? Multiple?

• Once you used the code to get the sentence, do what it says as a starting point and then follow the arrows. You'll get a word.

• I have circled every 4th letter starting at the top left and got jabbering. Can you explain more

• If you circle every fourth letter, you will uncover a sentence with instructions. The first word is START.

• I got the sentence with the instructions. I see two Fs in the grid. Which one? I've tried both and can't make any sort of words.

• Start at the F and follow the arrows.

• There are two Fs. Which one? Am I connecting the letters that I circled? I am so lost.

• Use the F that wasn't part of the clue. Following the direction of the arrows, count each letter to make a word.