Puzzle #52

edited August 2020 in Puzzle Hints

Hint:

Where have you seen these boxes before?

Comments

• p.30, p.44, notes?

• yes. you make three words and then from them you find the code.

• edited November 2020

Okay cool am on the right track then ?

• edited February 2021

Did it :)

• The three words yes, what then? Cannot see a word there- help !

• The three words in a triangle form a well-known thing that needs all three to exist. Remove any one of those words and the thing cannot exist. What is it?

• Completely stuck in this one, how do I go about finding words from those three 3x3 letter boxes?!

• Imagine the 3 boxes together as a cube, with the grey box in the centre. Now looking at Puzzle 52, it tells you which letters to use based on their 3D placement compared to the grey box. You can work out the letters from this, and then make 3 words, which will lead you to the answer.

• Is one of the words "FELL"?

• You're one letter out. None of the words have any repeating letters (because all of the cubes are in different locations).

Swap an L for a U and rearrange the letters.

• Are the other two - power and wires? If not, could I get another clue please?

• The white blocks tell you how many letters are in each word - so 4, 4, 3.

Puzzle 30, 44, and the Notes page have the keys which show which position cubes equal which letters.

• @TachyonBook said:
    The white blocks tell you how many letters are in each word - so 4, 4, 3.

Puzzle 30, 44, and the Notes page have the keys which show which position cubes equal which letters.

Thank you! Toke some time but I figured it out. What I did was rip the pages out and put them in line with the other boxes and came up with the answers from that.